Thursday, December 28, 2006

Catch up time....

So during my little US adventure I've been a bad blogger. (*spank*)Naughty blogger...Bad boy(*spank*)
Not only did I stop posting blog entries but I didn't quite have the time to keep up with the reading of my favorite blogs.

So as I come back up to speed on what's happening around here with my business interests, my consult work, where all my friends are and who's fucking who and who's dumped/engaged/talking/not talking/pregnant/bankrupt or dating not to mention the ever changing night life (apparently a gay nightclub opened in my town!!) I thought that rather then going back over the 2 months of posts I missed I would just read back a couple and just keep going from now.... I know, lazy (*spank*)Naughty blogger...Bad boy(*spank*).
I thought it was a great plan. *BUZZ* wrong! I mean seriously....

1) King Kong's a Dick?
http://boyblogspot.blogspot.com/2006/12/random-shit.html

2)Not So Single Guy is wearing a Ring on that finger?
http://singleinthecity1.blogspot.com/2006/12/please-fasten-your-seatbelts.html


3)All HOOKED up gone for good?
allhookedup.blogspot.com


4)Tom In Paris, Hijacked and renamed to a different blog?
thomasfromparis.blogspot.com


5) Bill in Exile has moved to its own Domain and sharpened up its image, what hasn't changed is Scott's ever sharp tongue. (Of which I would like to suck on...but thats a different post)
billinexile.com

6) Roids N Rants ..... well okay I was always going to go back a view every single one of this guys posts....
roidsnrants.blogspot.com

I think you guys can see my problem. Im going to have some late nights catching up on all you guys.... I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to....

3 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Not so Single Guy said...

Yeah...things change. I'm off the market but I'm still writing. So now you'll have to be the one with the sex stories!

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Scott said...

My tongue (and anything else you might find tasty) is available for sucking on by you any time you want.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Scott....thats the correct answer....

Oh, and Not So Single Guy.... You don't have to worry about me hooking up with a partner and having the sexy stories dry up. No guy Ive met so far has been able to keep up with me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs