Friday, February 17, 2006

My first Heavy Bondage Session (Part 2)

BigPec’s big pecs were covered with sweat as beads formed on his forehead and rolled down his legs. Id been playing with my toy for two hours and he had taken every bit of pain and punishment I dealt to him. Now was the finale. I leaned into his ear again and whispered “Get ready for the pain, are you gonna be a good boy? U going to make me proud? Take the pain like a man, take it like a good boy” then I released the nipple clap on his left tit. He moaned and whined and grunted and thrust around. I just laid beside him kissing him deeply and working that nipple harder. In case you might not be aware, having a clamp tightly connected to your nipple hurts. After some time there, having it removed and having the little never endings reactivate hurts like a bitch beyond anything else. It was a big jolt of pain for anyone to take and BigPecs took it like the man he is. I just growled my appreciation and approval as I held him closer and kissed him deeper between his wails and grunts.



After that was finished and he’d settled back down and his cock stopped pulsing and bobbing around I started to grind his other nipple clamp in and around twisting the flesh and contorting BigPecs face in pain. Then I unclamped it. He yelled out and thrust around the bed. I grabbed his lubed up cock and jacked him furiously. The sensations of the pain and pleasure mixing in his head to completely overwhelm him. His cock was dripping pre-cum and slicking up the veiny shaft.I moved to the top of the bed and undid the binding on his right hand, immediately it shot down to start furiously wanking his fat cock.



He had spent so long on the edge, with so many stimuli his basal instinct was to just get off…. So I laid next to him on the bed and we kissed deeply and juicly as he pumped his hard and tortured cock to climax. He pulled away from my mouth as his eyes rolled in his head and his body tensed and flexed. His balls pulled up and then he started to shoot. He came everywhere and soon slicked up his abs and chest with stringy cum. It was so hot. I got out my cock and started jacking. Being tied down he couldn’t reach across to me and he begged my to let him join me. I got up and undid his restraints.

The second he was free his lush lips were gripped around my hard cock and had devoured its entire length. And lent back and let him work his suction over my tool. I was so worked up after watching BigPecs display and having worked on him for a couple of hours I was hot and pumped up. He moved from my cock to my balls and took them into his mouth where he sucked and pulled on them. I fuking love it when a guy pulls on my balls and that just sent spasms through my body. After the session Id given him I guess he was thankful, Id never had someone work me over in such a dedicated and determined fashion. He sucked the inside of my thighs and then around my cock and balls up my stomach and back down to my cock. His hands were everywhere, I just sat back and let him pleasure me.



My head was back and I just moaned each time he hit a new hot spot. Then he grabbed my cock firmly and jerked it like he wanted to detach it and keep it as a souvenier. That ruffness just finished it for me. I growled as I felt the waves of orgasim across my stomach and through my balls. I shot straight over my head and hit the wall, then again and again all over the bed head. Then more onto my chest and abs. I rubbed the cream across my chest. I love the smell of cum. It smells like sex. I like that smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs