Saturday, February 18, 2006

First Speedo THING

A couple of my friends are planning a holiday to Fiji. We were all taking about it and it got me reminiscing about the last time I was there.... It was the early 90's (important to understand for the context of fashion) and I was 13 or 14. My family was staying in a small luxury resort where every afternoon they would have a 'cultural demonstration'.



On this day they were making Cava which is a traditional dish. The local Fijians were sitting on the floor cutting and mixing and doing all sorts which was very interesting. More interesting to me was the guy sitting across the circle of chairs that had been formed around the demonstration.
He was sitting there, very interested in the demonstration, wearing a simple/traditional royal blue speedo and a t-shirt that left a gap of stomach exposed. He was maybe 25-ish and good looking.
The best bit of course was the fact that the guy was HUGE. This big round package all pushed out and in your face. At the time I was just fascinated, enthralled. Some years later I would come to truly realize just how 'enthralled' I was with that kind of view.

Have you ever wished you could relive a moment of your life with the confidence and knowledge you have now?

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Fuck yeah!!!!

If I only knew then what I know now :-\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs