Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Preperations begin...

Im 8 weeks out from my first Bodybuilding comp. And I am excited!! It has seriously amazed me about how much one person can truly OBSESS about one thing. But its a ligitimate form of all my natural Narcissistic tendencies.

I have been really surprised by all my friends and their imediate support and excitment for me. And so many of them at the first instance have booked the day in to come and cheer me on. Im so proud of the support Im getting from my friends. I just hope my Parents are as overjoyed and supportive....I havn't told them I competing yet. Im trying to choose when I will do it, it will prob be some time around when I remove all of the body hair below my neck. I think they might notice that. (then again....)

The hardest part of this training is the mind tricks all this plays on you. I mean the three hours of training, and all the cardio are the easy bit...I love that bit, that bit makes me HORNY!! (Come on a heavy weights workout surrounded by masses of muscle and smelling of testosterone??)
The hard part comes with the mind games. Im dieting to get rid to basically cut my bodyfat to nothing. So Im shrinking. And after being obsessed with getting bigger and bigger for 3 or so years this is quite a change. Ever now and then I have a little 'moment' where I hate the world and realise that Im too fat, too small and never going to compete. It messes with your head, everyone is bigger then me and I hate it. But I try not to let it out because hearing me talk about my comp in 8 weeks permantently, non stop would force my friends to resort to levels and styles of violence that Quentin Tarantino would be proud of.
So its going all here. Every bitch and moan. Just skip these bits on the read, they wont be fun. But damn it I need to get it off my chest cause my head is going insane.

I need to talk to a bodybuilder who knows what Im going through for the first time....hell I need to do more then TALK to a bodybuilder. Hehehehe

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Man, I'm not a bodybuilder (but certainly a BBWorshipper and body conscious) but you could sway me!

I need to do more than talk with BB too... ;)

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Fr. VF said...

I am dieting down for comp for the first time in my life. I just discovered your blog. I am looking forward to reading your account of what it's like to get really ripped. I can't type the words "ripped," "hard," "taut," "rigid," "abs," "obliques," etc., in the space of a minute without getting hard. I want my body ripped, taut, with those rigid, hard abs so bad!!! Tell me what it's like, dude!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs