Sunday, September 03, 2006

Straight guys and their gear...


So what is it about straight guys? Really. Today at the gym I noticed a group of guys all chatting around working out in their tag team of 5 or 6 which is really normal around my gym. Perhaps 17 or 18 years old…wearing those baggy as hell basketball shorts that come down past their knees. But the whole group of them would stand around and every second sentence or so one of them would reach down and grope themselves!?! I mean they are scratching themselves, adjusting themselves and generally playing with their boyhoods as they stood around chatting.

To me, they were doing things to themselves in front of each other that I usually keep to the privacy of my own bedroom.

But godamn it! It just makes em so much straighter…

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

I

don't think it's just a straight boy thing, a lot of gay bois do it too.

I have a few friends who spend half their life groping themselves in public and tghey generally have no idea they are doing it!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

I just realised that My boyfriend has those exact board shorts from A&F how cool!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Hey cool... I think these shorts would look great against a real deep tan... but deff a few sizes smaller... ;-)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Edd said...

its a unspoken tape measure thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs