Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mr Funky update....

Well, previously on SyntheticEgo I mention Mr Funky the Eurostud who I had some fun with a couple of weeks ago. Well I thought Id give you an update on what happened there. Nothing.
And not on my part either, this is my first experience with that thing they call rejection.
After the big weekend we had together I messaged him a couple of days later saying thanks for the great time and that I hoped to meet up with him some other time and show him some of the amazing beaches and other amazing sights in our area of this world. Nothing.
Okay, thats okay....I know he's busy, he's getting close to the launch date for the work he's in Australia for. So its Okay. Then the night of the big launch I messaged him wishing him good luck, he messages back saying thanks but "who's there?"...I message back saying who it was, then nothing.

Hmmmm, this rejection malarky is weird. But I beleive its something Ill have to get very used to in gay scene.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

yeah..welcome to our world...I thought muscle boys never got rejected though...

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Yeah - I kinda though muscle stud's never got rejected too.

Oh well, chin up big guy - something better wil come along.

D xox

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Just goes to prove I need to get even bigger to rightfully step into the realm of muscle boys... Then Ill be rejection proof!!

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that last comment was tongue-in-cheek: no one is rejection-proof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs