Friday, May 18, 2007

Dissapearing act....

Another week gone without a post.... Damn Im getting slack. But don't think its just you guys that Im dogging. I realised tonight on the way home that I hadn't logged onto either of my online profiles at Gaydar or Bigmuscle.com in ages.....
I just logged on then, I had messages sent to me dating all the way back to March!! Im a slack boy!
And just think, it must have been nearly that long since I fucked.

I've just been too busy and focused and distracted (and self-conscous) to play around. Its funny tho, when you've got so much on your plate and all your doing is looking forward towards these end goals you dont' miss something like sex. Well I havn't anyway....
But the closer I get to the end of this particularly grinding journey Im starting to look forwards to the things that Ill be doing when I have a bit of flexability and compramise in my life.... And gosh darn it Im going to make some big boys very sore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs