Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A quick tease....

I just wanted to let y'all know that I think its great your still here. I mean nothing much has been happening on here so Im soooo happy your still here, because after the next three weeks of comps there will be some HUGE things coming.

I mean seriously guys (and gals -Hi Sue!) can you imagine: me, in my own apartment, in the city? Now thats going to go off with bang!!

Oh and for the pictures, they will come in time.... But during and post comp only. Im don't like taking pictures of myself at this stage of contest prep because I am hugely self critical and a bad photograph can be really destroying to my focus especially on the amount of carbs and sleep Im using to 'survive'.

But trust me, when Its all said and done....You'll be seeing a lot more of Narcissus....

3 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Graham said...

All the very best of luck with the next few weeks. I hope you do brilliantly :-)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger brenton said...

cheering for you from the blogosphere mate!
looking forward to the photos.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Hi back at you Narcissus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs