Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Google me this....?

Google me this?

Where are all the big muscle guys?? I've been working out in the city for a couple of weeks now and one thing Ive missed are my big boys from back home.
Now, don't get any ideas about upcoming stories involving me and these guys in the steam room...they are my boys, we all help each other out and work together to get bigger. Of course Im the smallest of the guys, but Im also the only non-steroidal body builder amongst them....
Its great to have these huge 120kg hulks of meat to look up to and remind me how hard I can work and need to work.... Guys of their stature are missing from the gyms I've been going to in the city.
But this is the largest city in the country, so statistically there should be more of em!!

So I send out the message to my cyberspace slouthes... where is all the muscle?? Which gyms are the safehouses for the masters of beef, where do the freaks go to get sweaty? If you've got a collection of pin coushons at your local, be nice and share....let me know where I should be working out to get some real mentoring going on....

Oh and tomoz is my big "casual" interview to decide my fate with my latest courtier of a company....
I've put everyone and all other interviews on hold until I nut this out....I don't like complicating these things with too many options....
Ill let you'all know how I go....

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger brenton said...

Good luck with the "casual" interview mate.
Doesn't city gym have a lot of massive guys?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs