Saturday, May 26, 2007

Taking a deep breath....


Okay, so this is how it is going to work. On Saturday, 2nd of June 2007 I am going to reveal who I am. Im not famous, Im not even infamous but I am ME.

This may not sound like a big deal to some of you, but as I look back on some of the things I have shared with you guys over the history of this blog, to me it is a big thing.

I share so much of my private, public, hidden, open, secret, sexy, sweaty, sad, happy and social life with the 10,000 or so people who visit these pages every week but stil, up until now they knew almost everything about me except the truly important thing of 'who I AM'.

So next Saturday, for the first time on SyntheticEgo you will all be able to see who I am, see my face, my eyes and my smile. My big reveal as I work towards living an honest life.

So all those guys that have emailed me and asked to see pictures of who I truly am, all those people who tried to track me down through my other web profiles get ready and spread the word.

The vail is about to be lifted.... Narcissus is coming.

9 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You are very brave. I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck as well for the competition!

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAVO MATE!! Looking forward to it.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAVO MATE!! Looking forward to it.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Sue said...

I hope it works out for you as you expect and more. :)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger brenton said...

It sounds cheesy and a bit tele-movie-of-the-week but I'm really proud of you.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I can't wait.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger brenton said...

wasn't today the day of the big unveiling???? ;)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Hmmmmmmm lead us on and dont deliver LOL

hehehehehe

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs