Saturday, May 19, 2007

Big thanks....

I wanted to say a big thank you to all the studs, dudes and chickydees who stopped a moment to congratulate me on my win. Its great to think that you guys are as thrilled as I am at all this work paying off....

And as the time gets closer to posting a massive set of pictures I can tell you all that you're going to see alot more of me then your used to..... I deffinently getting to the stage where hiding isn't what I want to do anymore.

If people aren't willing to accept Narcissus then more fool them.... and that's in real-life and online.

Fuck em, I am me... More then anybody can realise.

4 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Brechi said...

Wow, a belated Congratulations :)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

I wanna see your pictures..or see you in person? a muscle competition in Sydney..I'm so there!

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh you have been saying that we will see more of you for a while now..... yet seems we see less...
what the deal??

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger brenton said...

I can't wait to see the shots... and good on you for not hiding any more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs