Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grrrr trouble in the real world....

So I had a great Saturday night/Sunday morning fuk session that Im busting a nut to write for you guys but I have been crazy busy at work back here in the real world....


Just today the shit made a great pyrotechnics display as it hit the fan at high speeds and mass quantities.

As I continue my wind down and hand over for most of my job functions Im basically left with the stuff that has to be handed over to our CEO. He keeps putting it off and today stated that he was sure that if he had problems working out how I did much of the stuff that I used to do I could come back and show him. And at worst case I could log on with my laptop from home and fix it up. At which point I told him that after the date set down as my last, I was never going to touch a thing todo with the company ever again...
At which point he freaked out. Unfortunately our intrepid CEO is the kinda guy who freaks out internally, so all I got in response was a "okay then." but I know inside he was screaming at me.
Just last week I had to correct him again, he said "You'll be around for a couple of weeks before you go OS won't you?" which is a fair enough question but in the context of the conversation it meant: "whilst ever your not doing something else, you are at my disposal to call on when I need you..." well at least that's what I heard....

Anyway, no sexy story yet. Just me Biyatching about my boss (who's the main reason Im leaving)... so hopefully tonight Ill bring the sexy back.


(Oh fuck, now Ive got Justin Timberlake in my head!!)

4 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

where is the fuck story?

I had sex last night too! It must be the heat!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Work just plain old sucks. But get it over with so we can all enjoy the fuck story. ;)

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

thats soo awesome--u were basically keeping the place together and not being justly credited. HA--glad u got 2 c their reactions when they realized the truth. Isn't deelish?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Hahaha check yesterday's post. Im sure you'll find it worth the wait.

And Tino2, yeah its kinda good that they are realising. But I just hope they don't react too slowly and not only undo all my good work but seriously damage the company. There are a lot of great people working there....Id hate for them to be out of work. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs