Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sudden realisations....


Wow, so I realised yesterday when I was deep in thought (read as: hauling ass on a treadmill) that I was actually contemplating coming out to my best friend and inviting her along to Sleaze Ball as a introduction to the other half of my life and the scene I feel most comfortable and myself in.....
Its an exciting kinda feeling knowing that I may be close to doing this... Plus Im really looking forward to the possibility of partying hard at Sleaze with my best friend. Finally my two worlds colliding.

5 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Wow! That is exciting - and nerve wracking.

Good louck however or whatever you do bro.

D xox

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

is that you?

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Nah mate...I'd never wear earings that big!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

whoa... u're not out. i had the two worlds separated for a while too.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Yeah seperate worlds that Im about to complicate completely!!

More to tell in an upcomming Blog post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs