Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today's the day...

Well okay. If you remember before I was chatting about how I was thinking about inviting my best friend to Sleaze Ball and for that to be her introduction to my big gay life.
Well, I invited her to a yet un-named 'party' which she rightly guessed to be a rave but thats all the info she has so far. She is supper excited about finally being able to come with me to one of my big Sydney adventures and seeing how I party hard (which is something she has always wanted to see, its a completely different world).
So today is the day. I have her ticket and tonight Im going over to her place and Im going to give it to her then. At the same time, probably around the time she realises that this is a Gay and Lesbian event, Ill tell her the news.... Im gay.

Wish me good luck.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

holy fuck--best of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs