Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Brash decisions and ultimate regrets...

Despite the drama that ended Azure prematurely something else also went down..... I agreed to carry out what Ill describe as pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever agreed to do.

My outfit for Mardi Gras has been confirmed..... its a grass skirt with speedos underneath. Thats it.
I get to wear runners, and a lei.

What have I done? I'm one of those guys who doesn't even take his shirt off in a nightclub.

But I felt someone had to step up to help my mate who put the outfits together only to have his partner pull out.
All that hard work and hurt feelings, I couldn't let him be that disappointed. (He flew the skirts in and had a seamstress modify them and retrofit Velcro to them....)
See, I am a big old softy at heart..... Just don't tell anybody.

So if y'all see a bearded idiot strutting around in a grass skirt laugh at us, because I sure as hell will be laughing at myself.

Happy Mardi Gras.

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger brenton said...

I think you'll look really good!

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Just have a great time at the parade. You are helping a mate and that's what matters. Think of the great karma you are earning and smile! :)

Hmm. Body builder + grass skirt = hot. Hmm. Yes, I think so.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

ROTFLMAO - well at least it will be easy access for any big muscley boy that may meet you!

*giggles*

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

you should post some pics of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs