Monday, February 19, 2007

Crushing news....

Im a little disappointed today.
I was meant to have a training session with my bodybuilding coach sometime this week. So I was all ready for him.

I was all tanned up, clipped down to almost hairless and had chosen a particularly playful pair of bathers to wear under my gym clothes for when he inevitably decides to get me to strip in the middle of the gym so we can practice posing. He's not the bashful type.
"If you can't do it here, how can you do it on stage!?"

I was all ready for all of it, but he cancelled and now Im crushed. You see the missing piece of this puzzle is the fact that I have a crush on my bodybuilding coach.
My 40-something, divorced with kids coach. It may have something to do with the fact that his legs are the thickness of my waist and his chest is so big he can't sleep on his side because his back hurts from the weight.

So Im disappointed, he's cancelled because he has an injury and won't be able to train with me.

Oh well....I guess when I do see him next week Ill be in even condition and impress him even more!! Ha, there's my silver lining.

5 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Sue said...

So where are our photos of your crush?

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Oh Sue, that is soooo not going to happen.... ;-)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

So go take him some protein bars to make him feel better....

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

I'm crushed too...crushed you did not give us a bodybuilding exhibition on Sunday at the bloggers meet up:(

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Yeah, sorry bout that NSSGuy...But I totally forgot my Baby oil!!
Oh well....

But Drewby....you may be onto something there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs