Sunday, February 25, 2007

Narcissus gets kicked out of a gym.... (AKA Miami Beatdown)

Okay, so here's the story of how I got kicked out of a gym...... (And I think you'll find its a lot less amazing or interesting then your expecting....) Especially you Drewby, you like your men tough don't you???

Anyway, it's Miami Beach. A beautiful sunny day and Im jetting around the town soaking in the famous and truly amazing Miami atmosphere.
Miami is also known for its fair share of rather large Bodybuilding names and that makes this town rock even harder.
So I find a gym that Ive heard about through the bodybuilding grapevine that I traverse the edges of and settle in to commit a harry carry effort of a chest workout using these amazing old school weights and machines, surrounded by amazingly HUGE men sweating buckets and grunting/groaning like they are all partaking in a group orgy.
This was a serious gym, which meant not very social. It was friendly and all with guys spotting each other and all but they were here to work...so we all went about our business.
So I finished with my monster chest workout and was feeling PUMPED!!! Nothing like working next to some of the biggest guys in the world to make you life like a motherfuck, but my chest was straining against my sweat soaked T-shirt and I felt pretty invincible. I was moving on to do my abs and cardio when I walk in on a commotion in the back room where all the ab stuff was.
Some abercrombie style guy was yelling at his girlfriend who was just standing there tears rolling down her face. I don't know what they were arguing about but the guys tone was outrageously aggressive and she kept physically cowering away from the guy. It didn't feel right.

And then he hit her.

She yelped like a scorned puppy and started to back away, he followed her. And thats when I stepped in.

I can't exactly remember what happened. It was all quite quick.
But I know the following happened:

- I suggested to him that that was not how you treat a lady.
- He told me to mind my own business.
- I suggested to him quite firmly that I was making it my business.
- He told me that he wasn't afraid to take down a guy like me.
-I suggested that he calm down and fuck off.

At this stage we were quite close together. Neither backing down. He couldn't find the words to express himself any further so he punched me across the face with his fist.
Now, despite this guys obvious tendencies towards physical confrontation I still wasn't as prepared for this event as one may expect.
I reeled around spitting blood and the half tooth he broke. It fucking hurt like a motherfucker. You know that kind of pain where your eyes well up not so much because your going to cry for your Momma but because of how fuking worked up, deep down neolithically angry you are that someone just hurt you??
With blood running down my lips and neck mixing with the sweat on my T-shirt I picked the fucking asshole up, one hand around his throat the other gripping the belt in his jeans.
(The guy was maybe 5'8" abercrombie ripped and maybe 70kgs or so...I dead lift nearly 200kgs so this guy was 'light')
Once in the air I threw him against a wall, dazed he slid down the wall and landed heavily on his ass. His legs and arms all akimbo around him.

Thats when the gym owner ran in as the crying girlfriend ran out. She stopped momentarily at the door and turned to me, "Thank you". Then she was gone.
The gym owner looked at me, looked at the gym on the floor. He shook his head in a way that made me think he had seen this before.
He looked back at me and said: "You better go now."
I left.

And so now my appointment has been made for my tooth 'reconstruction'. Its in May. So if anybody wants to check out my war wound in the mean time just make me laugh....because there is a big gap in my teeth where a tooth went missing in Miami.

I like the think that girlfriend would have made a permanent split from that guy.... but who knows?

**And guys please don't think Im some kind of violent thug head with some kind of ego or self control issue. This is one of the few times in my life I have had to get violent with someone (When then didn't consent to it in the first place, Like this... )
I don't plan on repeating it anytime soon.

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

oh...You're my HERO! Australia and Synthetic Ego say NO against domestic violence. Good for ya!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Sue said...

So this is what you got up to in Miami? Good for you! :) Domestic violence is a huge problem here. I hope you put him in the hospital. The sad thing is that she probably went back to him.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Im not a violence fan, but that constitutes very cool action!

Good for you!

Oh and btw I like my men of all different types, but they must have a strong moral compass!

And Sue you are right she probably did go back to him....

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you buddy - sorry about the tooth tho!!! - regards Tom Cat in Sydney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs