Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hi, Im Narcissus

Gday!
Let me introduce myself, I'm Narcissus....

Im a 24 year old guy living in Wollongong, Australia working in North Sydney and partying everywhere in between.

My passions surround being creative, striving for excellence and getting what I want.

I try to be friendly even though I have a natural distrust of people, Im usually happy and always smiling on the inside. Ill never be rude or agressive to someone's face, so if you catch me at the gym or around town give me a wave and say G'day. I would actually really like that.

I wanted to finally share with you all who I am, by showing my face Im stepping out and saying that I will not be afraid to be me. What I am and who I am and what I do and who I do it to are all 100% gunine, honest and me.

I am not embarrased by my life, I am not ashamed and all of the built in resons for wanting anoniminity no longer apply because I will no longer let them apply.

I am a 24 year old, Australian, Bodybuilding, Hard Working, Professional gay man. And I can now honestly say, I no longer have a problem with that.

It's time to start living with the honest me....

16 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Hello Narcissus! I am Sue. It is so nice to meet you. I am so glad to hear that you are finally comfortable with who you are and that you have in truth come out for the world to see. I value your honesty and look forward to a real communication with you in the future. :)

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Be proud!! Handsome man!

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOF!!!!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Congratulations!

I know how big a step that is!

BTW nice SL

D

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ollie Marks said...

Welcome to life in the UV. We shall try our hardest not to push you back from whence you just came.

Worth the wait, very much so..

Duma

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger brenton said...

Hey there Sexy!
Congrats. Very happy to see you out and about! ;)
B

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot see your pictures :(

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

I can't see the pics either :(

I'll try in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox...

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, and WOW...what a man! You were worth the wait!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Wow! You look like Jesus! LOL

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, I'd hit that! :) You're hot and have no reason to be shy! If you're ever in NYC, let me know!

-Cheech

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could see your pictures but I assume from the other comments that you are good looking. I love your blog it is kewl

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man, congrats on the job, on the contest, and posting yourself. The Ego can always use a boost, even yours (haha). Cheers to success!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Franciscus van Munster said...

So what if people think you were being overly dramatic. If this was a big step for you, then congratulations on taking it. Great smile, too.

Had to use Safari instead of Firefox to see the pics, by the way.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Franciscus van Munster said...

So what if people think you were being overly dramatic. If this was a big step for you, then congratulations on taking it. Great smile, too.

Had to use Safari instead of Firefox to see the pics, by the way.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger T said...

yes well I can see why one of your friends calls you Jesus !!!

and a very hot Jesus too.

Congrats mate :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs