Monday, May 29, 2006

Immm Backkkkk!!!!!!!

A few posts ago I was saying something about how low my sex drive was and how all the focus I was putting into my training and body was somehow stopping me from wanting to chase a little tail (or should I say Big bubble butt tail??) anyway... I had my last comp of the season yesterday and woke up this morning...nothing new really.... Sore from a hard days competing yesterday, itchy and rashed up from all the oil and tan and shimmer and sweat (the things we do to look good on stage??) but then I log on to check my emails and I think...Why not check out some other stuff.... so I was off onto www.bigmuscle.com, www.bgeast.com and www.can-am.com and whamo...IM BACK!!!
Im HORNY AGAIN!!! And it feels good damnit!

There was always something missing in those last few weeks, not being sexual or horny kinda takes the pleasure out of being 4% body fat, ripped and muscle bound.... I fully intend on taking advantage of this....full advantage.

But IM BACK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs