Friday, October 20, 2006

And away I go!!

Well, as you read this Im in the air on my way to the big United States of America. So Ill be spending the next 25 hours traveling and in transit somewhere.

Thank god I upgraded to the other side of that magical curtain on all my flights.... I can't wait to recline back and chill out without mobile phone reception for such a long time. It will be the first time Ive been uncontactable like that, for that long since they invented mobile phones.

Horay!

See ya guys, blurry eyed, on the other side....of the planet!

4 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Good luck and enjoy :)

Hold up there is any other way than in th point bit of the plane? Just remember when you get on the plane turn left not right!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Bon voyage mon ami!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

have a great..amazing trip. I'm sure you will. Looking fwd to your stories.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

have a great..amazing trip. I'm sure you will. Looking fwd to your stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs