Friday, October 13, 2006

What the hell? (Update...)

Well, remember back last week I was sharing the fact that my lifting partner and one of my best friends sent me a surprising email.

Well, like I was saying I was in Canberra on a consulting job this weekend. My mate actually lives in Canberra and after having dinner with him and his wife here in my home town we actually spend a few afternoons together in the gym while I was in the ACT. (We always workout together whenever we get the chance)
And in true Aussie bloke style nothing was said about it. Not a word. It just went unsaid like there was nothing that needed to be said.
It was less like an elephant in the room and more like a nothingness that didn't warrant mentioning.

It was great to spend some time with his again, he is one of the few dudes I know who actually gets me and my motivations.... he is equally dedicated to getting HUGE, and thats not something alot of people understand.

It was good to be able to get over this and now we move on...

BTW, thanks to all the guys who commented on this issue. It kinda warmed me that from everything Ive said and shared with you guys since this blog started this true dilemma was the one thing that really got a lot of responses from you guys. Thanks for caring and sharing. It was real nice.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

"he is equally dedicated to getting HUGE, and thats not something alot of people understand"-- it fucken sucks that such is indeed the case... I hate that more are not around.

I'm glad things went well and that the common ground didn't shake.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Things went fine, Im really happy with it. He's a really big guy too, 110kgs +... but sweet as hell.
Tino, sounds like your another muscle fiend ;-> Welcome, perhaps sometime we should bitch about how small we feel today??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs