Monday, October 09, 2006

Remember me?

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I am still alive.
Ive got lots to tell you, but first I need to sleep so Ill just let you know what you'll be reading about shortly. Obviously there is the Manny Lehrmann performance (a 7 hour set which went OFF) then there is my birthday party which was a huge hit and my debut on the Decks burning up the dance floor.

But right now Im sitting here in a hotel room in Canberra, since it got out that I was no longer working full time for the company I was Ive been inundated by companies wanting me to do some consultation work for them. It appears as though Im quite in demand at the moment and despite the fact that Im meant to be on holiday and getting ready for my big trip overseas I couldn't help but accept some of the ridiculous offers been thrown at me to secure my services and expertise. So here I am in Canberra with a laptop, a wireless internet connection and a Gaydar profile.... Hmmmm maybe this will work out for you guys too.

Finally I might have something more juicy to share with you.... ;->

5 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

consulting--NICE!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

welcome back....we want more muscle..sweating stories.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Snickers said...

Look forward to hearing about your adventures at Manny Lehman at the shift last Sunday night..

It was an awesome night there and alot of fun!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Can't wait to hear more adventures...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Single guy...Howd I know you were going to say that?!?
Snickers....Did your night match my night, or was I the only one there having such an amazing time??
Sue...many, many more adventures to come. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs