Thursday, October 12, 2006

Strong Recolections (Cont)


This guys rock hard cock stats to pulse and quiver in my mouth as I suck and slurp his length into my mouth. I run my tounge along the veins that run up its sides and swirl around his sensitive head. His body and breathing start to jerk and stutter in time with the pulsing of his cock as he quickly pulls out of my mouth.

He falls back on the bed as the light plays on the sweaty sheen covering his smooth and hairless torso. His cock points directly to the ceiling held up in place by the speedo tightly wrapped around the base of his cock pushing his balls out and presenting his package. Suddenly he looks up from his reclined position, the slight crunch as he lifts his shoulders off the bed make his abs pop out and his torso flex. My cock jumps at this unexpected sight, the movement gets his attention and quickly he is accross the bed and attached to my still entombed cock. Sucking, slurping and lapping at my hard cock tightly encased in its spandex cloister.
He works the head of my cock through the speedos with his teeth the blunted pressure drives me wild and I arch my back and put my hands behind my head. He looks up and I watch as his eyes travel along my stomach to my heavy chest thickly hanging above his head.

He uses both hands to grab and squeeze at my cock as he moves up my torso to latch his teeth onto my nipple. His tounge swirls around my nipple and his saliva starts to drip down my chest. His spit mixes with the sweat on my body as things start to get a little messy.

I grab his neck and pull his face up to mine, I kiss him again and his tounge roams my mouth as my tounge massages his. Our hands explore each others bodies, feeling the muscles and veins pumping under our smooth skin. We run our hands to the others throbbing cock.
I start to pump his cock roughly, he pulls away from our kissing as rests his head against my shoulder leaning his weight against my body as the waves of warm pleasure take away his ability to stand. His arms wrap around my body, I can feel his bicepts squeezing into my torso. I pump faster and with my other hand I pull his balls down and out. He bucks and his weight falls completly against my body as I stumble to keep my balance. He moans and his body tenses and flexes as his cock starts to dump his warm cum on my quad.
As his body jerks and thrashes, his tight grip on my cock jerks and pumps randomly. After watching this guy dump his load on me and the subsequent abuse of my cock was enough to set me over the edge and release my load all over his abs and chest. We stand there leaning against each other until our breathing returns.
He stands up as my cum drips off his chest and runs down his sweaty abs.
We clean up and pack up the gear thrown around the room.
We thank each other and walk our different ways.

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How're you finding Canberra man? Had any hawt mansex yet? I guess the pickings on gaydar here are pretty limited compared to Sydney huh. Ah well, plenty of other excitement to be had. Been to Floriade yet? Hahaha...

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

I've missed your stories..and pics! go muscle boys!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

anpan, I was pretty busy during the day...so unfortunatly Floriade was out of the question.
The nights got a bit cold, but also very quite.

SingleGuy, you know Im out there hunting the dudes just so I can recount muscle boy stories for you!!
I take them down for the team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs