Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bitch and Moan...

WARNING!! ** To all those who like to come and read sexy, upbeat recounts of my life....this is not one of them MAJOR bitching ahead** Stop reading now if this isn't your thing....>>

Argh!! Ill make this short. I need to get this off my sore heaving chest. Im sick. My ears tingle, my chest is heavy and swallowing anything is like swallowing razor blades.... urgh. All I need is a good night sleep and Ill be fine, rested and well again.
Which is why I went to bed early to sleep long throught the night...until I was woken by my car alarm at 1.30am....



This is what those bastards did to my car!! My poor baby. Where the big hole and all the wires are is where my automatic flip out touch screen interface was. So no music and no DVDs, but because I had the entire cars (slightly modified hehehehe) engine management systems controlled through the touch screen the car itself doesn't work very well at all! And I can't decactivate the alarm because they ripped out all of the fusses and the wiring harness for the security system which backended into the engine managment system.
So Im pissed. And sick. And grumpy.

But I have my date tonight, so somehow it all seems okay. ;-) (BTW, he called me to see how I was.... just checking up on me :-D)

3 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn--he called you??? super HOT. blows about the car...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Poor Boy!

*sigh* why the fuck do people take things instead of working for them!

grrrrrr

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Tough luck about the car. That just sucks. At least it was insured. Have lots of fun on your date! He called; that is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs