Monday, January 08, 2007

Busted!!....By my own honesty....

So I have to wait for my window to be sent direct from Alfa Romeo.... one of the penalties you pay for driving a less then mainstream vehicle. Even the local Alfa dealer didn't have the window in stock because not many of my type of car were made, so I have to wait.

And so the date. Unfortunately, as much as I want to tell you everything that happened (It was so nice, all the way through), I can't.
I made the mistake of letting slip the fact that I had a blog other then the one he had already seen. (My other blog is a family safe collection of pictures from my travels abroad and my first two bodybuilding comps).
So anyway, he knows that this blog exists. And he freaked out. Not in an aggressive way just in a subtle 'thats fucking with my head' kinda way... So I promised I wouldn't blog about him or our date.

Which makes me think. Now that I know his reaction about the blog would not telling him have been the right thing? I wonder what the other guys I write about on my blog would think if they knew their sexual encounters were being documented? (Although there is one guy who's written about here and reads the blog...;-P)
Was telling this guy a mistake? It certainly changed what happened at the end of the night.... but would not telling him have been even more dishonest?
Im sure these guys talk about me to their friends, so isn't my sharing with you guys just like that? I mean, all you guys are my pals aren't ya? heehehe
Just makes me think.... What do you guys think??

8 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

what's the link to the other blog???

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Yes, I am your pal. Though, I can't speak for everybody else. Blogs are funny things. My husband is very uncomfortable with me having a blog and has forbidden me to write about OUR sex life, not that I would as I am a relatively private person. But, blogs are private things. I do tend to write about my own sexual experiences and some fantasies that I have on my blog in the telling of stories.

I am not dating like you. But it is your blog and your choice who to tell. Go over to Aussielicous and read how Brenton handled his dates with Mike as far as his blog. Mike knew from the start about Brenton's blog and Brenton only used to write about their dates superficially to keep everyone's interest. Mike also began a blog. But, Mike was not shy and it became the romance of the blogoshpere. You have not typically had romances like that, but if you think that this one will be, you could take a page from Brenton's book and go that route. That is my advice, worth every penny you paid for it.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Ill check out Brenton's blog for tips, but I think the major difference is that my blog is anonymous and aimed directly as a sex blog. Whereas Brenton's is more well rounded and lifestyle related. But I will check out how he handled it...

Oh and NSSGuy, If I told you the link to my other Blog then I wouldn't be Anonymous anymore.... the two worlds shall never meet....

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Well, then check out Jared's at Completely Naked or Alex's at the Great Cock Hunt. Jared lives with his love Nathan and Nathan knows about the blog yet their sex lives are all over it. I don't think Alex has let King Kong know about his blog, but their sex life is explicitly all over the blog (why else would I read it?). are those two a bigger help?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Your right King Kong and Alex's relationship is all over that blog. Esp their sex life....And thank god for that!!!
I think in the future Ill just keep my mouth shut. But blog away.... I can't let you guys miss out on all the juicy stuff...

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Sue said...

YES Thank you and god for that!!! ;)

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since your comments are generally non-identifying (except to the participants), it seems to me that you don't actually have an obligation to disclose. I would also think that most of the guys you see are sexually emancipated enough to deal with it.

On the comparatively rare occasion that one objects, as in recent date, I'd be curious as to what his fear really was ---- as you pointed out, most guys are perfectly happy to describe their sexual conquests....just listen on a Monday afternoon in a straight gym. ;)

Side note to Sue - that's a great posting. Thoughtful, articulate, and to the point.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Awwww thanks BigJoey.... You didn't mind reading about our time together on here did you? I think you even enjoyed it.... I don't know what freaked this guy out.

And look at that, congrats between comments posters....awwwww a community! Just what I always wanted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs