Sunday, March 11, 2007

Busted!!!

I still can't believe who I just saw gunning his Merc towards my home town.... Alex Perry!!

I was doing my morning cardio (Im down to a 30" waist!!) and I was walking across the offramp from the Expressway and Alex Perry's shinny black CLK Merc rumbled around the turn and gunned towards the town center. I nearly ran into a pole as I did a 360 degree turn watching his car trying to work out if it was him.....

I mean seriously?? What the hell is a fashion icon and really influentially cool designer doing in this town??

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger brenton said...

I'm with you, what the hell was he doing in that town? The most fashionable thing to happen in that town is Ug boots and flannies and my mothers clip on earring collection. And that is SCARY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs