Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm Nervous....

Im excited as well. Since the beginning of my search for my fantastic new job started Ive had dozens of phone interviews, quite a few first round interviews, a few second round interviews and two job offers.

But I've not felt like this! This is the one. Tomorrow (or today since Im posting this fairly late) Im going for a final round interview for a job which is the pinnacle of what I want in my next job.

And Im perfect for it. The skills and education I have perfectly fit the role, plus its working with a large national high visibility company which is one of my most liked criteria on my 'like to have' list.

Im so excited. This could be the one, this could change everything....

4 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for the job!

Love the blogpage!!!

;-)

GrantD
South Africa

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

good luck - just rememember to stretch your hands out and "bless" them before they make their decision lol!

seriously though breathe and make then want you badly

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Will said...

I hope this works out--you want it so badly. Best of luck with the interview.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Best of luck. I know you will knock 'em dead with your drive. Go for it!!! Change the whole world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs