Friday, March 16, 2007

Big thanks....

Howly cow!! Ive been featured!!!

When I started this blog just over a year ago, I thought that the ultimate in coolness would be to get a mention from one of my all time favourite bloggers (it's a select list...) but today I realise that Ive been mentioned on THREE blogs at the same time... Im blown away!!

So big thanks go to:

The Great Cock Hunt

Aussielicious

Bill in Exile

Now all I need is a mention on Roids and Rants and I can die. Hehehehehe

Oh and welcome to y'all finding my site for the first time, check out my previous stories of sordid fucking and getting into trouble.
My personal favourites are Fun in the Desert Sun , with a couple of bodybuilders. Playing with Studs a hot lean guy who likes to play and one of more memorable wrestling encounters with a massive muscle dude.

8 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

Hey there - I am absolutely loving your stories - but I also think I'm really going to be inspired by your motivation in going to the gym etc.

Can you point me towards more details of this abstinence cycling thing boosting testosterone levels that you mention?

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog from The Great Cock Hunt. I think your pics there were fucking HOT!
Look forward to reading more of your stories ;-)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger brenton said...

Those pics are HOT... model for me and we'll make you a STAR! lol

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

popgoescanberra>> I really wouldn't bother with it. I was trying it and I didn't really see a result that would make the pain in the balls worth it.

graham>> Thanks for the comps. I was having a bit of fun really.... Alex seemed to be a bit down, I was trying to cheer him up.

Oh and to both of you guys....Welcome to SyntheticEgo!!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Will said...

Actually, you were featured on a FOURTH blog yesterday but it's not one of the ones you link to. Like Graham, I found you through Alex, and as a guy who's had a lot of fun in Sydney, I admired your photos of the Bridge, Opera House and Harbor. I'll be checking back here regularly.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Ah thanks for the correction Will.... Im glad you liked that picture. Im trying to develop my photography skills into a more mature artisitic expression.... And its great to get feedback.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate, I’ve just spent a lazy Sunday enjoying your blog from its beginning. Well done to Alex for pointing you out to us. I like your style and (like popgoescanberra) I find you motivating, not just to workout but for life in general. You’ve got a new regular.

PS hope your neck is feeling better

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Awww Thanks Joe, I hope you enjoy the stories yet to come as much as I look forward to writting them.... Welcome along for the ride, and don't forget to comment...everyone is welcome here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs