Monday, March 12, 2007

The Love affair continues....

I was in My emerald city last night on a last minute muscle fuck mission to work out some agression some steriod pumped muscle dude had pent up. (Posting that story shortly)



And after that was all said and done I took my meal out to Mrs Macquaries Chair and sat watching the city breath in front of me. Absolute quite and a gentle breeze, the city looks so magical like a true emerald city where all the questions are answered and the story finds its happy ending.


Im still in love with this city, no matter how it plays hard to get, how much of a struggle finding my way there has been and continues to be..... I love it.
I tend to take photos like these when Im get moved by something, I can see the emotion I was feeling in each one.... God I can't wait to move Sydney.



Then I went out to Bondi to do my cardio.... And today I am calm. And ready to find MY job.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger brenton said...

what cardio does someone do at Bondi at night? Didn't visit Marks Park did we? ;)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Cardio, Sex and Sydney...what a wonderful city! LOL

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Marks Park?? I think someone has to let me in on something Im don't know yet!!
Am I missing opportunities here?
(Because I was seriously walking laps of the beach.... you know cutting down and all....)

Oh and NSSGuy....it is a wonderful city!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs