Thursday, March 22, 2007

Doh!!!

Well, I didn't get the job. And Im bummed. Thankfully I have some Temp work tomorrow near the city so I don't feel like a completely unemployable guy.

As hard as I was trying to not get overly excited about that job (and truly deep down I kinda knew it wasn't my job) but I was so in love with the idea of finally getting out of here and starting my new adventure in my Emerald city.... To the point where I don't think I was even excited about the job anymore, just the opportunity to get moving again.

So anyway, the search resumes....


But as a side note, I was wondering if there were any lawyers in the house? I need some advice on how the insanity plea works.

If I crack some guy across the head with a 20kg dumbbell at the gym because he's too fucking lazy and self-important to put his 3 sets of dumbbells away and just walks away from his massive pile of mess.... can I claim that he is such a dickhead that it made me so insanely mad I HAD to hurt him??

8 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that mate. Your golden job is still out there.

As for gym boy; it’s basic self defence. Those carelessly disposed weights constituted a clear and imminent danger to your person by way of tripping hazard. He left you no choice. It's him or you.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Sue said...

You are still da man!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

OH Well such is life

um er if you bash him over the head and you are talking abot it now I think that indicates pre-meditated murder lol

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger S said...

The perfect job is out there (just like the perfect mate) - quite often they fall in your lap when you don't expect it.

And regarding the "accident" at the gym, do it in an area with no witnesses (and cameras) and make sure to wipe down all surfaces for fingerprints.

Not that I've done that before, or anything...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger brenton said...

Damn shame on the job, it would have been fun to have you in my city!
as for the 20kg dumbell... i'm sure you can lift heavier!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

sorry about the job. Guess it was not meant to be and better things are around the corner!!!! 20kgs? I can barely do 2.5kgs! LOL

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Snickers said...

I'm sure something even better will come up for you soon...

You weren't happening to be having lunch down at the finger wharf on friday were you??

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Aw thanks guys!! It was a real let down, but like y'all say my job is out there. (And maybe this one won't have those little feelings of doubt attached...)

Oh and Snickers I was up in the CBD around Wynyard all day, so it wasn't me....

And for that other thing.....Ive decided that it would be much wiser to make the whole thing look like an "accedent"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs