Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Reflections on my previous post...

Now this may sound kinda strange, and totally absent minded, but I just realised:
 
a)   That was the first time my best mate (whom I came out to last year before Sleaze) had seen me with a guy - in that way.
b)   I hadn't even told the other girl-friend who was with us that I was gay.... I guess she knows now.
 
I just wonder how both of them reacted?  I didn't notice any difference when we were leaving.  I can't imagine it would be something they totally expected in front of them.
 
....Im just really glad that their first time watching me with another dude was with such an absolute muscle, ripped, smooth, Latin flavour dude...
 

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeow! I guess you're out now, then, aren't you? Congratulations on your new status and for your courage. And HOT!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Sue said...

So why didn't you at least get his number?

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger brenton said...

I'm sure they were fine, they were with you in a gay club and you weren't there for them...
you go get em tiger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs