Monday, July 10, 2006

Now its time to share...

I said I would and fellow Blogger Darien asked for em so here they are....my pics from onstage at my competition. I am super impressed and so proud of what I achieved and how I looked on the night...

I turned out all right on the night, the tan was great and nice and super shiny. The funny thing is when I was off stage I was bright orange, kinda like the Oumpa Lumpas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


My legs turned out to be the biggest on the stage, and despite the lack of definition and separation a couple of people remarked on how good my legs were. They were huge by the way.... they looked great. Wahoo....
You'll have to excuse the secretness (and yes, I know thats not a real word! Hehehe) of hiding the face.... but I don't want these appearing everywhere.

Perhaps Ill post more later.... I think I'll prepare some more for general public exhibition.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I think you should definitely post some more - some private ones would be nice too ;-D

So when am I helping you 'measure'???

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mark said...

And I'd love to see soe of that body hair you had to shave off to -WOOF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs