Saturday, July 15, 2006

The second meeting...

So remember Euro dude? He was the feature item for a weekend in the city a couple of weeks ago. This was the first time I'd actually re-met a guy Id played with in a spa, but only this second meeting was in the Golds Gym.

Whats a dude to do? What was the etiquette in such a situation? After I saw him the first time working accross the room at the squat racks I thought: "I know this guy from somewhere..." then on the second glance I remembered where from...

And yes it took me two looks before I remembered who he was... Its not that I fuck em and throw em...its just that these guys tend to look different with clothes on (and not lying on their back, ankles to ears)

So the third time we catch each others eyes and I smile, just to let him know I've recognised him. But a happy "Oh...Gday mate....fancy seeing you here..." kinda smile rather then a "Im gonna make you scream later..." kinda smile just to set the boundries.

I was paranoid about making the guy think that I was ignoring him on purpose, which I was not. I would really hate for someone Id fuked so hard and so long to think I was giving them the cold shoulder...because that really would be cold!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Hmmm - that's nice of you... but where are your other pics? :-D

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Great post mate..very funny!!! You talk dirty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs