Wednesday, August 16, 2006

At the gym....

Isn't it funny how when there is a hot guy at the gym you can work out for ever? I mean, I love my workouts but really when you get down to those last sets and reps...getting close to that 2 hour mark...your hungry and exhusted. But then a really hot guy changes all that, when you all of a sudden get that second wind.
Soon enough, just from one masculine, muscular or otherwise hot as fuck dude walking around your all of a sudden doing abs and extra calves and shrugs for your traps... Just from a dude who you want to deal with.

What a way to get motivated.

(BTW, how wrong is it that when I saw this video I went "wow! that guys got great form on those squats..." before even registering the fact that he was drop dead, sweat it out right hear, bend you over that bench and do it animal style hot as hell?!? I think perhaps thats very wrong....)

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Ummm - where does he workout?

All of a sudden I'm inspired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs