Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fate has blessed me....


Okay, so Im a little phyched right now...a little wired...kinda edgy with excitment....
I was wasting some time today checking out the view from my Gaydar.com.au window and a banner ad appeared for Sleaze Ball.
Always interested in one of the biggest parties of the year I clicked to get more info and to check out the theme.

The date! Oh god the date!! Its PERFECT!!! Its September 30...that the day after my last day at work. (Or so its planned at the moment) I was thinking I had to do something special to signify the ending of such an bleak/stressful part of my life on that weekend. U know the changing of direction and release from entrapment....and its SLEAZE WEEKEND!!

(For those not in the know, Sleaze Ball is a fund raiser for the Mardi Gras festival, it signifies the begining of the party season and summer at large. Its a massive party with some 10,000+ fags in attendence)

What a way to begin a) my one month holiday, b)my new life and c)my self-proclaimed summer of enjoyment!!

Im so phyched...and the theme is just so fun...Im gonna have a ball!!

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Well done!

I'm sure you'll have a ball - probably more than one knowing you! la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs