Thursday, September 21, 2006

I did it.....

So here I am. The morning after my big coming out.

Like I said here over a couple of days I was thinking about inviting my best friend to the big Gay Sleaze Ball as my way of coming out to her.

Well last night I did it. I had told her that I was going to take her to a party but up until last night she didn't know which one. So last night I went over to her place and gave her the ticket I had bought for her. And I just sat back and watched as she read the ticket.
Her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to understand. "Ghetto Fabulous" and "Shamelessly Trashy" are the words that flash in front of her eyes.
Her mouth stats to form the words "Are you trying to tell me something?" then she got to the last line on the ticket: "This is a gay, lesbian, transgender and queer event".

She gasps as she clamped her hand on mouth. "Yes." was all I said.
"Oh my god! Oh my...fuck!" Was what she said.

Then I put my hand on her thigh and looked at her "I have to say the words, Im gay".

All of a sudden she got really excited and jumped up to hug me. She was excited for me and what had just happened.

We talked and talked and then started to get REALLY excited about Sleaze Ball, because now Im going to introduce her to the biggest party scene she has ever seen. And she is going to love ever moment of it.

And so will I.

5 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

CONGRATS!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Sue said...

That is so exciting! Hooray for you coming out to your best friend! Wish I could go to the party; sounds like so much fun. I haven't the vaguest what I would wear. :(

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Thanks Sue. The party is going to be great...Im really excited now. And Im sure whatever you came up with to wear would be suitably Blingalishious!!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I'm so happy for you dude! Welldone!

D xox

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Marc said...

Congratulations! I'm glad she took it so well. Sounds like you picked the right friend to come out to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs