Thursday, September 21, 2006

NarcissusAU brings the bling...

So Im having a party!!
My Birthday and going away combined into one. We've closed down a local nightclub for the night and everyone is coming dressed to impress.
For the night we have renamed the venue "Club Bling" so everyone will be Pimping it up or Whoring it out... With some hot DJs and fantastic lighting and lasers the whole night is going to go off.
The reason I mention this is that it explains the nature of the pictures that follow. I thought I would share with you guys some of the shots that were taken to put on the invitation/club night info card and security pass....

Here is the photo series entitled: Club Bling.

















7 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

happy birthday? you leaving the country? or city? please explain!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Yeah, I turn 24 in October. I quite my job and am spending 1 month traveling through US before returning to start a new life.... But still not in my emerald city, thats the next step..

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Mark said...

You're NOT coming back to the Emerald City????

Dude you're breaking my heart!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Mark said...

And I'm still waiting for my invite to your party... ;-)

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

hot pics! how long since your contest is this? your rear delts look especially good.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

hot pics! how long since your contest is this? your rear delts look especially good.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Aw Darien, Im sorry...but the invites are only going out to my Gong friends....All of my Sydney friends are missing out (cause the two dont' mix ;-D)

Tino; My last contest was in May, so these are post bulking and mid cut. About 5 months of yo-yoing and thats what you get, mind you even to this week Im much leaner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs