Monday, November 27, 2006

Excellent timing and great opportunities....

I just found out that the amazing, muscle stud/god who goes by the name Zeb Atlas will be making an appearance at a nightclub here in LA.
Now being from Australia, Id always hear about these guest appearances and pine because there was never a chance Id see something like that.....Until now!! So Im chuffing into West Hollywood on Tuesday to get a glimps of the stud man himself in all his flesh and glory. I better wear loose pants because that guy gives me a raging hardon every-single-time I see him. His bigmuscle profile is one of my favourite on BigMuscle.com I can' wait to see how big he is in the flesh.

Check out his BigM profile here atZeb Atlas. Or his crazy hot, and I mean CRAZy and HOt website ZebAtlas.com. I mean ouch, this hurts its so sexy.

(And once again I degenerate into crazy stalker-ness when refering to Zeb. This guy is going to take out a restraining order rather then meet me....)

Also next week is the NPC "Excalibur" championships. A bodybuilding competition which acts as a pre-quilified for the IFBB entrances. Lots of pumped up hot guys all shredded down and their followers, fans and friends....who are usually just as hot... Yum. I can't wait.
Ill try take pics, although it can get kinda dangerious some of the time.... no food and no water make these guys grumpy, grumpy.... But hot as hell...

5 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger tino2 said...

best of luck on the trail hunting nau--i hope that you get to properly admire your idol;)

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for you.
Zeb is super-hot; i'm sure you'll have a great time!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

I loooooove LA!

If you have time and you are into food, try the restaurant Asia D'Cuba at the L'Mondrian Hotel) 8440 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA (323) 848-6000

it is worth a visit anyway as it is a great place to drink in the late afternoon and the restaurant and hotel have been designed by Phillipe Starck

Also you see some of the most interesting celebs there and just plain interesting people too!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Thanks for the heads up Drew. I had hear of Asia D'Cuba but only as a passing comment, noone had actually said its worth a visit.
Ill try to get round to that one, Im trying to lay low...you know? Lots of sleep, heaving training and proper eating... But a nice restaurant sounds good about now...

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

enjoy - it's one of my favorite restaurants in the world!

and when you meet zeb, drool for me heheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs