Friday, January 19, 2007

Battered and Bruised....

Straight up Ill let you guys know this story does not end in orgasm or some sexy story of romance or anything more then me lying here in my bed, neck and head wrapped in inch thick bandages.
And feeling very sorry for myself.

I can't even remember if I mentioned on this Blog that last year I had a little cancer scare. We caught it early and treated it with a new technology and everyone thought it was all okay.
Well, I went back for my follow up, my doctor found a lump in my neck near the original and it turns out....gosh darn it...I have cancer again.
This time the only option was to operate so today I was in theater having a strip of flesh the size of a cigarette lighter removed from my neck .

Im all sewn up and bandaged and painkilled and minus a malignant tumor... although I won't take the full perscription of painkillers because it goes against my ideas of being a drug free dude. But I did cave a little.

But lying here all bandaged and throbbing I realised that I'm gonna have a difficult time over the next couple of days getting to my blog and writing anything of interest. Not to mention the fact that I certainly won't be out playing with the boys this weekend... Im not even allowed to goto the gym!!

So anyway, just letting you guys know that Im not ignoring you, or being boring or anything like that...Im just a little sore.

But the second Im back on my feet you'all have something hot to read because no doubt I will be one horny motherfuck....

6 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Sue said...

I used to work in clinical oncology. I respect that you're a drug free dude, but take the pain killers. That is what they are there for. You shouldn't suffer because of surgery. Get well soon.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

Take care bro, and like Sue says, take the pain killers, they will help your recovery too. Your body needs a break after surgery and if you have pain your body won't relax and if it won't relax you can't heal as quickly!

So take the F***ing things and think of the gym!

seriously though get better ...

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Here's an idea for you! Hire a hot male nurse and have him give you sponge baths. Oooooooo! Doesn't that feel nice? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes it does. A bit more just there please, oh yes, that is the spot. A bit more, oh yes, oh yes! Ahhhhhhh.

Feel better now?

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right with the others. Take the painkillers. They don't just reduce the pain, they also help you heal.

I think you did sort of drop a "cancer scare" reference a little while ago. I don't want you to go off on a tangent that is "off topic" for the blog or makes you uncomfortable, but I'd be interested in learning a little more about that, and about the cutting edge cancer treatment you were able to obtain.

Now, go back to sleep.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Mate...that's terrible news but at least it is malignat! You have to take care of yourself...you are not invinsible!!!

be careful and be safe!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Hey Mr Narc, sorry this is coming so late but bright blessings to you and wishes for a speedy and (relatively) painfree recovery.

Darien xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs