Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Community Service:- Lessons for all....

One of my Favourite blogs Bill in Exile is curently running a community service program and posting lessons from his Leather 101 course.

I think this should be a license requirement....you have to prove you've read these before your allowed to buy anything from a leather shop.

A true community service.

Oh and he's hinted at posting pics of himselfin his leather gear... And since Im slightly ga ga over the guy I would like everyone from over here to go over there and keep the pressure on until this masculine hunk of funk bears all, tightly encased in his choice of fetish wear.


Sheeya! He's so damn lickable!! So click now and thank me later....

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo! ;)
oh... what mad comments!
what do you suppose about it?

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Okay. I read all of the leather lessons.

How was your weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs