Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Things I have learnt...

This week has been interesting.

Here are some of the things Ive learnt this week:

1) I move my head....alot (and when you have 30+ stitches running the length of your jaw that bitch hurts)

2) I am Pysically addicted to the gym (and have gone through actuall withdrawal symptoms)

3) You will always meet the most inconvienient people at the most incomvienient times (like when I snuck into the gym last night only to turn up face to face with my surgeon in the locker rooms.... He stood there tapping his foot until I left - the gym)

4) When I cum, I never realised but I tense all the muscles in my neck (because that motherfuker hurt like a bitch!!)

5) When you absolutely positively can't go out to play with the boys...is when you absolutely positively will be the horniest you have ever been

6) TV will rot your brain (but I can't stop watching it and now I'm hooked on Project Runway, The Cut, The Tyra Banks Show and the Bowflex commercial - godbless those proud young men who like to flex)

7) Watching guys showoff in a bowflex commercial will make you want to goto the gym even more

8) My dog is more lazy then I am

9) Oh and its ALOT easier to pop stitches then you would think.....and ALOT more painful then you would expect (but I did finish the set of dumbbell curls)

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

mate..rest up!!! don masturbate. Take this time to think and not do physical things!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Sue said...

LMAO! At least they didn't remove your funny bone! Aren't there any nice restful computer games you like to play?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

You are all invited to the first Sydney bloggers meet up:

Sunday 18 February 2007 (Fair Day Sunday)
From 6:30 pm
Tilbury Hotel, Woolloomooloo

If you blog, come along!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Snickers said...

Rest up man!!
Just think about the massive pump you will get when you go back to the gym after taking a break!

Do people still go to the tilbury?
Most people head to greenpark or Bank now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs