Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thanks....

In my sarcastic last post I did forget to say one thing....

A big THANK YOU to all those people who left me comments and sent me a ton of email wishing me well and chastising me during my recovery. I was amazed and humbled by how many and how much you'all care.

Big special thanks to Sue, Not So Single Guy and Superdrewby for their words and support.

But this bloggers meet up at the Tilbury Hotel in Woolloomooloo has me spinning. It sounds like fun, and I deff like to meet some of my favorite bloggers but then Narcissus wouldn't be so anonymous anymore..... hmmmm dilemma. Ill have to think about that one.....

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Come mate! Seriously...I already feel like I know you. It would be a matter of putting the personality with the face.

I hope you are doing well. I enjoy your raunchy stories. You seriously have a talent for it!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Sue said...

You are more than welcome Narcissus. I think you should go to the bloggers meet up. Mostly because I don't believe anyplace exists that has 8 "o"s in it and besides, you will still be anonymous to me. ;)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

hehehehehhe - Come along - I reckon I will even convince my better half to go along!

anyway the anonymity will still remain for most people...

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I'd have offered words of support too stud - except I have been down in the dumps and not reading my fav bloggers :-(

Sorry.

Love'n'hugs, Darien.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Hey Darien...I was worried where you'd gotten to?? Ur Blog was unusually quite for a while.... You okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs