Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Can you hear the screaming??....

Can you hear them?  Can you hear the screams?
 
That's my libido curled up in the corner, rocking slightly.... whimpering.  Guess what I didn't do this weekend? 
 
But really, it wasn't a hard choice.  When I arrived my whole crew had already assembled on the dance floor with the American DJ spinning at the decks. 
The music, oh my...the music.  Heavy New York style trance, my favourite. 
So I had to decide; play the games and go on the hunt or stay on the dance floor and dance till the sunrise.  I'm not moving from the dance floor!
 
The music won over my need to fuck, but the music gave me everything I needed for the night. 
 
Some cool things that did happen tho:
 
I got recognised!!  A really tall dude (who I think was Daniel?? I'm sorry if that's not your name dude, but now you gotta introduce yourself....) he was like "hey, I read your blog!"  and I was all like "......thanks?...." trying to act all nonchalant about it but inside I was a) shocked as hell!  Speechless.  I really hadn't thought it would happen. b) squealing like 6 year old girl.  How cool is that!!
 
Anyway, I couldn't stand around and chat with the dude...I was heading to the head.  All that dancing and drinking water... hmmm.
 
Secondly, I got into this really long...really interesting conversation with a guy who was kinda left of field, but hella interesting.  We chatted about a ton of stuff.  It was uber interesting and totally not what I expected from Indulgence.  We chatted about relationships, the nature of expectation and the source of the leather fetish...
He gave me his card, and said that I should choose to use it or not... I wanna keep in contact with him cause he was a cool dude.  But don't want to lead him on thinking that anything could happen other then friendship.... ah the delicate nature of man to man relationships of our fabulous gay life...
 
Suggestions?
 

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

send him the link to your blog, does it not say exactly wht you want to say to the guy?

sounds like you had a blast, we went to Homesexual and then Manacle :)

ah Manacle on the day after a big party there truly is nothing like it

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Sue said...

You're gonna have to pay attention to the ole libido one of these days... before the screaming gets deafening. (Then write all about it for us!)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

not daniel, Howard. will certainly say hi when i see you again ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs