Saturday, June 09, 2007

Unnatural somethings.....

Apprantly Sue pointed me to this site a while ago. I don't know where she did it, I dont know when she did it but I stumbled accross her referencing the fact that she had recomended it on this dudes comments section... (Fuck! Okay! I was googling my own name...Its not called SyntheticEGO for no reason!)

Anyway, its called Unnatural Devotions and it is HOT. Capital H. Capital O Capital T. This guy has an unnatural talent for picking the HOTEST muscle out there. I better not ever meet this man in a nightclub, because we would be going after the same guys in the building, guarenteed!

I mean check this out...

4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Thanks for the mention. Glad you like the muscle. Your own pics would fit right in with the rest of the guys.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Sue said...

See, I knew you would like it Narcissus. It is a natural. Or a an unnatural devotion. LOL

There is nothing wrong with googling your own name. I do it all the time to find sites that are linking mine without letting me know (I always ask why, but sometimes they don't answer). Then, I reciprocate. Reciprocation is a beautiful thing, don't you think?

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Ah, your a funny man Doug. Remember, Ive seen your blog! Im no where near those big boys...Yet!

And Sue, intentional or not your post reminded me that I hadn't added you too my blogroll... My bad.
Your on there now.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Ah, so you can take a hint! Thanks ever so much for the link! :) :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs