Monday, July 24, 2006

That's so Gay...


Just quick word on what may end up being the funniest thing I’ve ever overheard. Sitting in a burger joint chowing down on some chicken wraps, and two guys walk in. They are together in that “together” kind of way… they look up at the menu board and start making their decision…. Its hard, there are some great options at this place, and all really healthy and low fat(ish). Suddenly dude 1 turns to dude 2 and asks: “how many calories do you think I swallowed today?” Aha, okay…counting calories that’s cool…not usual for a burger joint- no matter how healthy. But then the second guy turns and answers: “I don’t know, but when Marco started cuming I thought you were going to drown!” Group laughter all round, hahahaha…
For me, I nearly chocked on my chicken stifling back the waves of laughter.

That’s so Gay!

Raunchy Gay Blogs