Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Confessions.....

Im gonna be honest here (which isn't anything unusual for this blog) but I am just so damn busy in the real world that I feel Im ignoring you guys here online.
The countdown is on at work as the last 4 days of my employment here count down. Its gonna take me just that long to pack up my offices and move my crap out!! When you've been in one place for so long you kinda make it home and there is stuff here that I hadn't even thought about packing until I started physically moving shit around...
Plus Im getting Uber excited about the MASSIVE party this weekend and my best friends intro to the version of Me she's never seen.
Plus Im practicing hard to get my DJing set ready for my birthday party because, noone knows yet but half way through the party Im gonna jump on the decks and throw down the beats for the first time in front of my friends...they are going to go nuts when they realise who's manning the decks!!
So its all very busy and intense, and this blog kinda suffered for it. But don't fret Ill be back and around....but just a little less depth of posting.
Wish me good luck for the next couple of days, Im going for a magic carpet ride....

7 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

well I understand - just make sure you have a workout on saturday o pump up and stretch the muscles.

after all no one likes a slightly deflated muscle boi!

*Gigges*

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sue said...

I left a company after 22 years so I can relate. Sounds like you've got quite a blast planned: Best of Luck!!!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Yeah, mega blast planned!!! This company also happens to be my families company. So leaving it is even harder. Cause its like leaving the family empire...

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

OOOOOOOh wow! No I understand some of the previous comments and discussions with bosses.

There is an interesting expectation when you work for a family business that even though you may have gone onto bigger and better things (or just sometimes different directions) you will still be there to do the same stuff.

and sometimes saying no is akin to stepping on a family members feelings...

mmmmmmm good luck!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

Have a great time...enjoy it!!! and just come back and tell us all about it!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Hehehe Drewby, sounds like you have some insight into the issue. I made it espescially hard for me to leave by transforming the rickety family company I joined into a multimillion dollar business machine which my Dad doesn't find enjoyable to work in anymore. (He is soooo old school)
Oh and its Bis and Tris Saturday lunchtime, perfect for showing off the guns at Sleaze... ;-)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

hahahahahah - yeah Im planning on a pump up workout on saturday too! 2 of chest, shoulders, bis and tris and one of back to pump it up and look good!

Never worked in the family business but worked around it and yes there were hug expectations that i would follow suit like my sister but i march to my own drum and chose a totally different path

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs