Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend of Muscle...


So this weekend my mates and I all rolled up to the state bodybuilding titles. Our men to be on stage were favoured highly and our main man was in form and shooting for the world titles.
The crowd were in fine yelling form, as well as being VERY worthwhile to watch as they cheered for their men on the stage.

I love these days, not only because its my sport but because its 100% acceptable to check guys out!! Full head to body scans of the crowd is the norm and even the discussions in amongst the spectators sounds so gay you would think your in an Oxford St cafe talking about HIS abs, and THAT GUYS arms and how much SO AND SO has let himself go in bulking. Well you would until the Sportsmodel compition with all the Bikinis... Then you know, yup, thats the smell of straight men....

So anyway, our guy won. His division and the overall. It was tight for his division tho, there were some tense moments in the audience but elation at the final result. Our crew also picked up a second and a third which was great for the novice guys.
It deff wet my appitite to make sure that I dive straight back into hardcore training when I get back from the states....

No sex, just thrills and one hell of a trophy. What a weekend.

*** Neither of these pics are from my weekend.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Yum. Ogling hot muscle studs. Me likey too. Even my mozilla sees these pics. Congrats on a great outcome.

Will you be posting while in the states?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Single Guy said...

sounds good to me! You should show us some pictures? see how your training is going....

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Sue: Hopefully I will be posting whilst in US. Im taking my laptop thats for sure, the regularity of posting will prob go down. But Ill still want to record my conquests as I sweat my way across the country. ;-)

Singleguy: Training is going okay but is the source of much consternation at the moment, I might post a bit of a whinge about it later... but you may want to bypass that, it gets kinda boring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs