Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weekend to come.....

How was my weekend??
Well Im not even half way through typing it all up yet.... but here is a preview.

Guy #1:
Internet hookup, wanted to wrestle and fight NHB in tight speedos...

Guy#2:
Muscle Bottom, big full muscles and a willing and tallented ass...

Guy#3:
Rougher and hairy, lean and Tan. Liked to play hard, esp hardcore ball play.... and yall know the kind of mess I make when that happens....

So yes, Im typing my heart out.... Between applying for jobs and fighting with my insurance company.... Ill be with you within the day.... Trust me ;-)

6 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Ugh, insurance companies! Don't get me started. They are the bane of the injured/sick's existence. They had the nerve to not want to cover the anesthesia for my brain surgery. Dimwits. I wish you better luck than I had with them.

Sorry for my impatience Narcissus. I just get all hard up to read your stories. *blushing now*

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

if you stopped jerking off between writing up the weekends stories you would get it done quicker!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger NarcissusAU said...

Oh really? Brain Surgery?? Cool....Ill have to goolge your blog and get the details....
Mind you gripe with the insurance company is about the break in of my car rather then anything health related.

Oh and Superdrewby, Ive pretty much mastered the art of one handed typing....so thats not the real delay there!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Just search for "brush with death" and you will find it. I am fine now; no worse for wear. I think I put a 'health' label on the posts. But that was the drama in my life. Car insurance can be just as bad. tsk tsk

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

I bet you have Narc I bet you have hehehe

Oh dear I'm dragging down the tone of an otherwise respectable post sorry Sue LOL

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Sue said...

No prob superdrewby! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs