Monday, June 18, 2007

Kicked in the teeth....

Well, I should be writing about my weekend in the city.  But I reeeeealy don't feel like it.  Its been on HELL of a morning at work and I feel like I've been kicked in the teeth.
 
An email that I put together for distribution to the whole Sydney building has been ripped to S.H.R.E.D.S!  (And not in a pre-contest bodybuilder kinda way).
 
And I think the worse part is that, really...I knew it didn't look right.  I just didn't take the time to actually make a decision if I should send it or not. 
But that just means hard lesson learnt and I can move on.  I just hope there isn't too much fall out from this....
 
Today is a sad day.  I hope my workout goes well...
 

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Ollie Marks said...

A good workout will fix most things. Go for it, and here's hoping..

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Well, sometimes these things happen at work. Live and learn. Brush it off and move on. The workout should help make it all better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs