Monday, July 30, 2007

Another Successfull Blogger event

Congratulations and thanks again go to NSSGuy for pulling together another great catch-up at the Tilburry.  Was great to hang out again and I'm looking forward to many more occasions like it.
 
There was a great turnout and more names to faces was great.  It of course motivated me to think that I have to start posting regularly again, as well as getting all read up on everyone else's blogs. 
It will be the first thing I do once I get an internet connection at my new apartment (which will happen right after the phone company works out how to connect the phone)...
 
And in regards to the comments on my previous post.... Brenton and Drewby: What kind of guy do you think I am, an orgy to christen my new apartment?? Sheesh, I don't think so!! ....Well not until I get my amazing thick pile shag rug for the living room floor.   Mind you I'm aching to try my new leather couch...I need a sign: "Slippery when wet".
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Superdrewby said...

what do u mean... I know exactly what sort of boy you are!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Orgy eh? Nah! Maybe a threesome. Get going on that Narcissus.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Single Guy said...

LOL...thanks for coming. Next time we'll chat more...promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Raunchy Gay Blogs